Aimed at reducing the prevalence of low birth weight and wasting among children in five tribal districts of Rajasthan, RajPusht follows a transformative pathway for improved maternal & child health by championing cash transfers for new mothers to help them purchase and eat a locally available nutritious diet. It focuses on a 360° social & behavior change communication to create an enabling environment for adoption of recommended pregnancy care, childcare & nutrition practices.
As an implementation partner of RajPusht, we are providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries.
- 3.5 lakhs+ women received cash benefits to buy nutritious food to improve maternal and child health
- 3,00,000+ households counselled on the importance of nutrition for pregnant and lactating women and young children
- 21,000+ frontline workers trained
- 2,00,000+ newborns weighed accurately through innovative digital weighing machines
- 23,000+ community meetings conducted