Aimed at providing strategic, catalytic, and innovative support to India’s National Health Mission (NHM), Norway India Partnership Initiative (NIPI) is testing scalable interventions in four high-focus states of Bihar, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan and the UT of Jammu and Kashmir. Aligned with the development goals of Government of India as outlined in the National Health Policy (NHP) 2017, this collaboration continues to innovate, improve and scale-up quality continuum of care at community and facility levels.
As a strategic partner, we are providing technical support to leverage the scale-up of multiple interventions in the selected high-focus states. We are also supporting the state National Health Mission in establishing an ‘innovation hub’ occupying a space within the government system.
- 14 of 15 NIPI innovations scaled up with the Government of India
- 14 million+ women reached
- 40,000+ health functionaries trained
- 61 million+ under-5 children reached by providing strategic, catalytic support to frontline healthcare professionals
- 18 million+ children impacted annually