Holistic Development Tourism Plan (HDTP), Uttarakhand
- Innovative tourism projects worth INR 12000 Cr identified across proposed circuits/packages
- Holistic Development of Tehri Lake as the Blue-Green Gateway to Uttarakhand, promoting women-centric community development
- Comprehensive utility planning along Chardham pilgrim route
- Holistic development plans for 1 destination in each of the 13 districts as part of 13D13D Plan – one of the most ambitious goals of the State Govt.
- Feasibility assessments for projects worth INR 183 Cr. such as Eco-Resort & Convention Centre, Film City, Eco Glamping, etc.
Making an Impact
INR 1210 Cr
Tourism development of Tehri Lake of INR 1210 Cr. Received approval from the Directorate of Economic Affairs for external funding from the Asian Development Bank
INR 8800 Cr
15th Finance commission approval for INR 8800 Cr for statewide tourism infrastructure Transformation
130 public toilet
Facilitated design and implementation of 130 public toilet blocks along Chardham Pilgrim Route in record time of less than a year.