The objective of this assignment is to provide consultancy services to support the client in planning, designing, implementing, and monitoring smart city projects under the Ujjain Smart City Proposal. The smart city comprises of ABD area of 1,023 acres. The scope of work is broadly divided into two phases for area-based development and ICT-based pan-city solutions, namely, Project Development Phase, and Project Implementation and Monitoring Phase.
By conducting a thorough analysis and understanding the city’s requirements, we identified early bird projects, which included, water ATM, NRW reduction, smart schools, public bike sharing, Wi-Fi hot spots, and a PoS system for municipal services.
Our Smart City Proposal of Ujjain includes approximately 140 projects and sub-projects and includes the following services:
- Conceptualisation and detailed designing of infrastructure projects
- Integrated command and control centre
- Solar power plant on WTPs
- Smart solutions for public mobility and municipal vehicles
- International standard swimming pool complex
- Urban green and roof top lawn
- Public bike sharing scheme
- Bio methenisation plant
- Mobile charging kiosk
- PR and branding
- Junction improvement
- Cycle track
- Smart class rooms