The project involved comprehensive tourist infrastructure development for the globally renowned Mahakaleshwar Temple & its precincts- famous for organising the world’s largest ‘Dharmic’ gatherings – The Kumbh Mela. We provided end-to-end solutions starting from stakeholder consultation-based master planning, architecture designing, feasibility assessment, bid process management, construction supervision, etc. Comprehensive planning of 40Ha area with 27 sub projects at an estimated project cost of INR 564.75 Cr. was undertaken.
- Mahakaal Corridor development with 108 Stambh & Mural Wall & numerous statues such as the Panchmukhi Shiv Stambh (54ft) & Saptrishi (20ft)
- Rigorous PR & Branding efforts -hiring PR agency, marketing through social media, obtaining Guinness World record for largest display of oil lamps
- Visitor plaza development with 20000 pilgrims holding capacity at a time
- Successful restoration of Rudrasagar lake
- Won 10+ awards (‘Smart City of the Year’, Ranked No.1 in CITIIS programme for timely completion)