The project was envisaged to create tourist facilities infrastructure to enhance tourism activities and to strengthen the economy of Ujjain. It involved comprehensive tourist infrastructure development for the globally renowned Mahakaleshwar Temple & its precincts — famous for organising the world’s largest ‘Dharmic’ gatherings – The Kumbh Mela.
We provided end-to-end solutions ranging from stakeholder consultation-based master planning, architecture designing, feasibility assessment, bid process management, construction supervision, etc. Comprehensive planning of 40Ha area with 27 sub-projects at an estimated project cost of INR 5.6 billion was undertaken.
- Mahakaal Corridor development with 108 Stambh & mural wall & numerous statues such as the Panchmukhi Shiv Stambh (54ft) & Saptrishi idol (20ft)
- Rigorous PR & branding efforts — hiring PR agency, marketing through social media, obtaining Guinness World record for the largest display of oil lamps
- Visitor plaza development with 2a holding capacity of 20,000 pilgrims at a time
- Successful restoration of Rudrasagar Lake
- Won 10+ awards (‘Smart City of the Year’, ranked No.1 in CITIIS programme for timely completion)