Aimed at supporting WHO, the COVID vaccination programme helped the Government of India in the recruitment, pay-rolling, management and administration of 50 rapid response team members.
We were engaged in scaling up the COVID-19 vaccination drive and it gave us an opportunity to be part of the efforts undertaken by the government.
- Supporting district with preparedness, implementation, and monitoring of COVID-19 vaccine introduction
- Interagency coordination for COVID-19 vaccine introduction and accountability mechanism of task forces
- Supporting district with planning, capacity-building, implementation, and monitoring of COVID-19 vaccine introduction
- Documenting lessons learnt during the COVID-19 vaccine introduction
- Supporting implementation of other immunisation strengthening activities including routine immunisation micro-planning strengthening, and capacity-building of government medical officers