Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman’s announcement of ‘MISHTI’, a new scheme for mangrove plantation along India’s coasts has been lauded by many. The government has slashed fund allocation for several schemes that aid mangrove afforestation, including the National Coastal Mission.
- How is innovative financing helping fight superbugs?
- SAMVEG: Launch of CARE and other models
- Community Flood Awareness Workshop
- ICC Water and Wastewater Innovation Summit
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: HIRING OF FIRM FOR DUE DILIGENCE OF COMPANIES/ FIRMS/ NGO’S/ TRUSTS UNDER VARIOUS PROJECTS OF IPE GLOBAL LIMITED