The Triple I initiative, endorsed by G7 leaders, at the G7 Hiroshima Summit, aims to combine the strengths of various development financial institutions, public development banks, private companies, and other organizations to mobilize greater private investment into global health, using impact investing.
- Smart City India Expo: Gain insights from a leader shaping urban development
- International Human Rights Day Campaign
- Speaking opportunity in plenary session on creating business value through a water stewardship strategy
- NIPI participates in Global Digital Health Forum
- Gangtok District Collector chairs Swadesh Darshan 2.0 meeting