International Women’s Day is celebrated every year on March 8, to commemorate the cultural, political, and socio-economic achievements of women. International Women’s Day was first celebrated in 1911. The day aims to spread the message of gender equality and promote a better society where there is no gender bias…
- IPE Global and USAID-Supported SAMRIDH Initiative joins G7-endorsed Impact Investment Initiative for Global Health as Founding Members
- Here’s what India achieved with its G20 presidency
- How will India’s G20Summit be the path to global leadership?
- Experts decode what India’s G20 presidency means on the global economic front
- G20 agrees to make African Union a permanent member at Delhi Summit