Lalitha Kumaramangalam, Senior BJP leader, Women’s equity activist, champion & mentor; Former Chair of National Commission for Women (2014-2017); Director, India Foundation, Cancer Victor, TED talk speaker says, “The celebration of Womens Day is indeed important. However to make it a day only about women, in today’s day & age, defeats the purpose of equity & inclusion that are the cornerstones of empowerment. We must also include men in this celebration, particularly those who have supported, facilitated and stood by us in this long, difficult fight. The sisterhood is indeed wonderful, but we need our supportive brothers too.”
- IPE Global and USAID-Supported SAMRIDH Initiative joins G7-endorsed Impact Investment Initiative for Global Health as Founding Members
- Here’s what India achieved with its G20 presidency
- How will India’s G20Summit be the path to global leadership?
- Experts decode what India’s G20 presidency means on the global economic front
- G20 agrees to make African Union a permanent member at Delhi Summit