A resident of Alai village in Alwar district’s Rajgarh tehsil, Nisha availed of the pre-matric scholarship to complete her secondary education with the help of Udaan, a women’s empowerment programme. Her father, a goat herder, told her that he would get her married if she failed in her class. Nisha took tuitions using the scholarship money and is at present studying in Class XI at Gyandeep School near her village.
- IPE Global and USAID-Supported SAMRIDH Initiative joins G7-endorsed Impact Investment Initiative for Global Health as Founding Members
- Here’s what India achieved with its G20 presidency
- How will India’s G20Summit be the path to global leadership?
- Experts decode what India’s G20 presidency means on the global economic front
- G20 agrees to make African Union a permanent member at Delhi Summit