On the occasion of International Youth Day, we are compelled to look at issues plaguing our younger generations. The lack of skills required for employment remains one of the top reasons for youth unemployment. It is critical that India, with the largest adolescent and youth population, address this and maximize the demographic dividend towards its progress.
- SAMRIDH and IPE Global become founding members of G7 Impact Investment Initiative for Global Health
- NITI SAMVAD – Nurturing a vibrant girl capital in India
- Dissemination: A Comprehensive Approach for Post Partum Hemorrhage (PPH)
- USAID-Supported SAMRIDH and IPE Global Join G7 Endorsed Impact Investment Initiative for Global Health as Founding Members
- Planet IPE: Poshan Maah Special