Project Manzil is a five-year project funded by Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) and is implemented by IPE Global. The in-school component of training is implemented by Smile Foundation. This initiative aims to increase retention of girls in schools and ensure effective transition from school to higher studies and/or work by making available training in vocational skills in schools, along with apprenticeships and jobs for out of school adolescent girls (15-19 years).
- How is innovative financing helping fight superbugs?
- SAMVEG: Launch of CARE and other models
- Community Flood Awareness Workshop
- ICC Water and Wastewater Innovation Summit
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: HIRING OF FIRM FOR DUE DILIGENCE OF COMPANIES/ FIRMS/ NGO’S/ TRUSTS UNDER VARIOUS PROJECTS OF IPE GLOBAL LIMITED