With an objective to strengthen the efforts towards the vaccination drive in Africa and share best practices, and exchange knowledge NATHEALTH – Healthcare Federation of India in collaboration with Africa Healthcare Federation organised the Indo-Africa Vaccine Summit on Friday – 11th February 2022 virtually. The Summit saw participation from key dignitaries from both India and Africa to deliberate and to offer a framework to build resilience towards future emergencies and pandemic.
- SAMRIDH and IPE Global become founding members of G7 Impact Investment Initiative for Global Health
- NITI SAMVAD – Nurturing a vibrant girl capital in India
- Dissemination: A Comprehensive Approach for Post Partum Hemorrhage (PPH)
- USAID-Supported SAMRIDH and IPE Global Join G7 Endorsed Impact Investment Initiative for Global Health as Founding Members
- Planet IPE: Poshan Maah Special