With an objective to strengthen the efforts towards the vaccination drive in Africa and share best practices, and exchange knowledge NATHEALTH – Healthcare Federation of India in collaboration with Africa Healthcare Federation organised the Indo-Africa Vaccine Summit on Friday – 11th February 2022 virtually. The Summit saw participation from key dignitaries from both India and Africa to deliberate and to offer a framework to build resilience towards future emergencies and pandemic.
- How is innovative financing helping fight superbugs?
- SAMVEG: Launch of CARE and other models
- Community Flood Awareness Workshop
- ICC Water and Wastewater Innovation Summit
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: HIRING OF FIRM FOR DUE DILIGENCE OF COMPANIES/ FIRMS/ NGO’S/ TRUSTS UNDER VARIOUS PROJECTS OF IPE GLOBAL LIMITED