Enabling access of young girls (14-21 years) to quality vocational education and economic opportunities for increasing their agency to act independently and make their own choices.
- Smart City India Expo: Gain insights from a leader shaping urban development
- International Human Rights Day Campaign
- Speaking opportunity in plenary session on creating business value through a water stewardship strategy
- NIPI participates in Global Digital Health Forum
- Gangtok District Collector chairs Swadesh Darshan 2.0 meeting