In 2017, Rajasthan’s Dholpur district launched a programme titled ‘Udaan’ to educate adolescents about their sexual health and quickly ran into some stiff opposition. The immediate reactions were captured in remarks like: “You are spoiling our girls…,” or “there is no need of teaching them everything in such detail,” and “we won’t allow this.” Such responses were quite common.
- SAMRIDH and IPE Global become founding members of G7 Impact Investment Initiative for Global Health
- NITI SAMVAD – Nurturing a vibrant girl capital in India
- Dissemination: A Comprehensive Approach for Post Partum Hemorrhage (PPH)
- USAID-Supported SAMRIDH and IPE Global Join G7 Endorsed Impact Investment Initiative for Global Health as Founding Members
- Planet IPE: Poshan Maah Special