From eradicating diseases to pioneering healthcare initiatives, the country has witnessed big advancements in healthcare. Known today as pharmacy of the world, India has earned a global respect in the sector by becoming the largest producer of generic medicines and vaccine supplier by volume and having launched Ayushman Bharat-PMJAY, the world’s largest public health scheme that aims to cover the bottom 50% of people in the country.
- How is innovative financing helping fight superbugs?
- SAMVEG: Launch of CARE and other models
- Community Flood Awareness Workshop
- ICC Water and Wastewater Innovation Summit
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: HIRING OF FIRM FOR DUE DILIGENCE OF COMPANIES/ FIRMS/ NGO’S/ TRUSTS UNDER VARIOUS PROJECTS OF IPE GLOBAL LIMITED