If “necessity is the mother of invention,” as the saying goes, it is worth nurturing some ideas born from the tragedy of the COVID-19 pandemic. Across India’s social sector, there are clear signs that necessity is spurring funders to work collaboratively and innovate financially to benefit vulnerable populations. The combination holds promise for the future.
- IPE Global and USAID-Supported SAMRIDH Initiative joins G7-endorsed Impact Investment Initiative for Global Health as Founding Members
- Here’s what India achieved with its G20 presidency
- How will India’s G20Summit be the path to global leadership?
- Experts decode what India’s G20 presidency means on the global economic front
- G20 agrees to make African Union a permanent member at Delhi Summit