As per the Union health ministry guidelines, workplaces must be properly disinfected before reopening in case an employee contracts Covid-19. They have further added that there is no need to close or seal the premises.
- Smart City India Expo: Gain insights from a leader shaping urban development
- International Human Rights Day Campaign
- Speaking opportunity in plenary session on creating business value through a water stewardship strategy
- NIPI participates in Global Digital Health Forum
- Gangtok District Collector chairs Swadesh Darshan 2.0 meeting