Cases of violence against women are on the rise in India. Spine-chilling incidents of heinous violence against women make the entire nation reflect on its deep-rooted belief systems. The words ‘women’ and ‘public space’ fit uncomfortably in the same sentence, as words like violence, safety, and fear are inevitably added to it.
- Smart City India Expo: Gain insights from a leader shaping urban development
- International Human Rights Day Campaign
- Speaking opportunity in plenary session on creating business value through a water stewardship strategy
- NIPI participates in Global Digital Health Forum
- Gangtok District Collector chairs Swadesh Darshan 2.0 meeting