A trial to utilise drones to provide superior healthcare services to tribal and rural communities in Seppa, a town in East Kameng District of Arunachal Pradesh, was launched today on the occasion of 75 years of India’s Independence.
- How is innovative financing helping fight superbugs?
- SAMVEG: Launch of CARE and other models
- Community Flood Awareness Workshop
- ICC Water and Wastewater Innovation Summit
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: HIRING OF FIRM FOR DUE DILIGENCE OF COMPANIES/ FIRMS/ NGO’S/ TRUSTS UNDER VARIOUS PROJECTS OF IPE GLOBAL LIMITED