India is again witnessing a resurgence of COVID-19 cases with Maharashtra, Kerala, Delhi and Karnataka contributing over 81 per cent to the daily tally. Perturbed over the spike, union health ministry on Thursday wrote to the states asking them to strengthen surveillance and take pre-emptive measures to limit the spread of infection.
- IPE Global and USAID-Supported SAMRIDH Initiative joins G7-endorsed Impact Investment Initiative for Global Health as Founding Members
- Here’s what India achieved with its G20 presidency
- How will India’s G20Summit be the path to global leadership?
- Experts decode what India’s G20 presidency means on the global economic front
- G20 agrees to make African Union a permanent member at Delhi Summit