According to Himanshu Sikka, Lead- Health, Nutrition & WASH, in addition to increase in public sector allocations towards health infrastructure and insurance schemes, the government needs to focus on encouraging homegrown innovations — both tech and process — that can help it achieve its universal health care mandate.
- Smart City India Expo: Gain insights from a leader shaping urban development
- International Human Rights Day Campaign
- Speaking opportunity in plenary session on creating business value through a water stewardship strategy
- NIPI participates in Global Digital Health Forum
- Gangtok District Collector chairs Swadesh Darshan 2.0 meeting