Infrastructure boost is expected to be one of the major focuses of the forthcoming Budget. According to Anil Bansal, Senior Director, Urban Reforms & Infrastructure, India has been witnessing renewed emphasis on urban development over the last few years, especially after the roll-out of several centrally sponsored schemes such as PMAY-Urban, Metro Rail & RRTS, Smart Cities Mission, Swachh Bharat Mission, AMRUT Mission, DAY-NULM, etc.
- Smart City India Expo: Gain insights from a leader shaping urban development
- International Human Rights Day Campaign
- Speaking opportunity in plenary session on creating business value through a water stewardship strategy
- NIPI participates in Global Digital Health Forum
- Gangtok District Collector chairs Swadesh Darshan 2.0 meeting