Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Senior Executive- Internal Audit
Type of Employment :
Full Time (
23 Feb, 2020
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation,Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank,DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
- Assist the Assistant Manager – Internal Audit to perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations;
- Contribution to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes;
- Key Role in the Preparation of Periodic Audit Reports;
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings;
- Assist in the Preparation of periodic Internal Audit Reports
- Conducting with Team follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions;
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards;
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- CA Intermediate and
- A Graduation in commerce or related area
- Must have 2-4 years of relevant experience of Internal Audit;
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases;
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports;
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations;
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills;
- Sound independent judgement;
Download Job Description
- Internal Audit Function, Solid understanding of risk and control concepts;
- Ability to apply these concepts to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of business processes and controls to mitigate risk to tolerance levels defined by management;
- Capable of taking initiatives on their own with minimum supervision;
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex information;
- Certification in Internal Audit would be an added advantage;
- The candidate should be open and flexible to Multi-location Audit Assignments;