Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Team Leader cum Community Development Expert
Type of Employment :
Full Time ( Mid Level)
31 Aug, 2019
Skill Set and Job Description
- Overall Project Management and Administration of CAPP Activities in all project cities.
- Overall supervision for mobilization of CAPC team personnel in terms of agreed manpower in required time frame.
- Co-ordination with Project Management Unit (PMU), Project Implementation Units (IPIU), PMDSC and line agencies.
- Design of alt CAPC programs and community-level programs
- Selection and supervision activities of local NGOs as required
- Supervision for the CAPP activities.
- Prepare and submit post facto analysis of implemented CAPP activities/ safeguard activities.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate should be having Graduate Degree with Post Graduate Degree in Social Science or equivalent.
- Candidate should have experience as a Team Leader or at Senior Position with minimum 15 years of total experience in Community Development Activities and also experience in design and implementation of community based programs in water supply and sewerage sector.
- Excellent skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and self-reliance in developing and formatting documents
- Team Management
- Understanding of all statutory compliances and registration acts
- Capable of taking initiatives on their own with minimum level of supervision
- Result oriented approach to work
- Strong written, verbal, presentation & persuasion skills required
- Open to working in multi-cultural environments and effectively in small and large teams.