Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Full Time ( Junior Level)
30 Sep, 2019
About IPE Global
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Social & Economic Empowerment, Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Governance, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation, Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Grant and Fund Management and Information Technology & e-Governance.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 certified and CMMI® Level 3 company. Over the last 18 years, IPE Global has successfully implemented 750 projects in over 100 countries, across 5 major continents. IPE Global has 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe, in different locations. The group partners with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, The World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, ADB, etc., governments, the private sector, not-for-profit entities and philanthropic organisations like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), etc. in anchoring development agenda for sustained and equitable growth.
We draw our unparalleled management and consulting capabilities from our offices around the world. Each of our group company operates independently - Triple Line Consulting Limited (a UK based subsidiary), IPE Global (Africa) Limited (an Africa based subsidiary), Imperia Health Private Limited (a hospital management company) and IPE Global Centre for Knowledge and Development (a section 8 company focusing on research and development consultancy). For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com
About Project(Urban Health Project)
IPE Global, in cooperative agreement with USAID, is currently implementing an urban health project. The project is providing technical assistance and financial advisory to select private sector Inclusive Business Models (IBMs), which are working to improve access to affordable and quality healthcare to the urban poor. One of the key components is providing capital advisory to scalable healthcare enterprises serving the urban poor and helping them raise growth capital (debt or equity).
As part of the project plan, IPE Global will also sponsor an impact investment fund, which will invest in key impact sectors in its areas of expertise. Impact investments are investments made with the intention to generate social and environmental impact alongside a financial return. IPE Global is looking for motivated investment professionals who are passionate about creating positive developmental impact for the society.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Industry and market research for impact enterprises, especially in healthcare, which have the potential to generate financial as well as social and environmental returns
- Engaging with impact enterprises understanding their business model; analyzing their historical and projected financial statements
- Creating financial models and projections
- Developing customized presentations and Information Memorandum for investors
- Supporting the investment team in analysis and documentation
- Supporting the team in meetings with investors and capital raise process
Qualification and Experince:
- Master’s degree in areas of Business Administration, Finance, Management, Economics or
- CA OR Bachelor’s with relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in investment banking, private equity or venture capital
- Exposure to social/impact investing will be an added advantage
Essential Skill Set
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High proficiency in MS excel and power point
- Solid foundation in accounting and (Excel) financial model construction
- Demonstrated teamwork skills;
- Strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Passion for social / development impact using business models
- Passion about delivery and focus on results