Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Full Time ( Mid Level)
31 Aug, 2019
About IPE Global
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
Education & Training
Would prefer someone with
•Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience professional experience in communications, copy writing and copy editing.
•Editorial experience / experience in writing copy and press releases (work samples may be requested)
• Further Knowledge
•Proven writing and journalism experience. Analytical and conceptual thinking and ability to express in clear, crisp language.
•Experience in working in development issues
•Good communication skills, a willingness to cooperate, strategic approach