Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Contractual, Full Time (
2 Dec, 2019
About IPE Global
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 20 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Manzil, a 5 year project that aims to increase retention of girls in school (12 years of schooling) and rate of girls transitioning from school and skills training to work. The project will adopt a focused and market driven approach for vocational training and skill development of in- school and out of school adolescent girls in the age group of 15-18 years. The project will work with Government of Rajasthan across 5 districts
The Program Manager will ensure overall performance and delivery of the project. In specific the role would entail:
- Support project operations, management and implementation on a day to day basis
- Manage and monitor workplans, progress to ensure project goals are on track
- Ensure internal procedures and processes are adhered to for project outputs, updates and other requirements
- Support monitoring and managing project budget
- Conduct literature review, data analysis, and research as required
- Oversee and track due deliverables across funding organization, government, other stakeholders and ensure timelines are met, for example, progress reports, updates
- Coordination with state field staff, partners, other stakeholders on meetings, progress reports, targets
- Create monitoring mechanism for ensuring team performance
- Prepare reports, presentations, documents for various stakeholders
- Monitoring all aspects of data collection including training of survey teams, managing data quality through survey team monitoring and concurrent feedback, field progress through the maintenance of live trackers and dashboards etc;
- Any other related work that may be assigned
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate degree in Management, Social Sciences or related fields
- At least 5 years of work experience with proven track record of managing projects
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques;
- Strong strategic and operational management experience and abilities
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure
- Good command of the English and Hindi language, both written and oral.
- Preference will be given to those who have experience working in the development programs.
- Knowledge of rural development and skill sector and managing government projects is an advantage
Download Job Description