Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
PROGRAM OFFICER – HR & ADMINISTRATION
Type of Employment :
Full Time ( Mid Level)
30 Sep, 2019
ABOUT IPE GLOBAL
IPE Global Ltd. is a leading development sector consulting firm offering end-to-end services in the areas of Health Systems Strengthening, Education and Skill Development, Social Development, Livelihoods Generation, Urban and Infrastructure Development, PPP, Economics and Public Finance, Democratic Governance, Agriculture Management, and Climate Change, among others.
IPE Global Private Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified development sector consultancy organization, promoted by established practitioners and sector experts. Over the last sixteen years, IPE Global has successfully implemented over 700 projects in more than 100 countries. We are a multi-disciplinary group company offering a range of integrated, innovative and high quality services across several sectors and practices. The group is headquartered in New Delhi, India with four international offices in United Kingdom, Kenya, Ethiopia and Bangladesh. We have 700 full time professional staff and also over 1000 empanelled consultants. We partner with multilateral, bilateral, governments, corporates and not-for-profit entities in anchoring development agenda for sustained and equitable growth. The organization has multi-disciplinary team of professionals, bringing together the right skills and technical expertise for enriching lives in poor and developing countries. Our experts work closely with programme stakeholders and clients to co-design solutions for complex socioeconomic issues. We strive to create enabling environment for path breaking social and policy reforms that contribute to sustainable development.
ABOUT URBAN HEALTH PROJECT
Partnerships for Affordable Healthcare Access and Longevity (“PAHAL”) is a USAID/India and IPE Global’s flagship innovations in financing program. It seeks to catalyze innovative health financing models and provide technical assistance to Inclusive Business Models (IBMs) for improving access to affordable and quality healthcare solutions for the poor and vulnerable. The PAHAL program adopts an ecosystem approach to scale IBMs, by providing them with blended finance (debt, equity and grants), access to markets and technical assistance
- Complete process for Recruitment and on boarding.
- Conduct reference check, and manage pre hiring and post hiring documents of candidates.
- Plan and conduct the orientation of new staff.
- Maintain staff database and ensure accuracy of information.
- Provide operational support with aspects of performance management cycle: performance review, annual appraisal and staff profile.
- Support the roll-out of the annual “internship/fellowship” program.
- Provide executive level support to the Program Director and administrative support to Program team.
- Responsible for managing the travel portfolio including hotels, taxi hiring for the project staff
- Review the invoices submitted by vendors, provide necessary supporting documents, process the same and submit to finance dept. for payment
- Maintain records of stationery, equipment and other consumables items and update the same on regular basis
- Perform procurement functions of the unit.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, plus additional related college courses or professional training preferred.
- He/she must have experience in HR Operations/supporting HR function
Essential Skills & Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Must have excellent analytical, presentation & communication skills
- Must have creative thinking & be a team player