Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Contractual ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
30 Sep, 2019
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Social & Economic Empowerment, Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Governance, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation, Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Grant and Fund Management and Information Technology & e-Governance.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 certified and CMMI® Level 3 company. Over the last 18 years, IPE Global has successfully implemented 750 projects in over 100 countries, across 5 major continents. IPE Global has 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe, in different locations. The group partners with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, The World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, ADB, etc., governments, the private sector, not-for-profit entities and philanthropic organisations like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), etc. in anchoring development agenda for sustained and equitable growth.
We draw our unparalleled management and consulting capabilities from our offices around the world. Each of our group company operates independently - Triple Line Consulting Limited (a UK based subsidiary), IPE Global (Africa) Limited (an Africa based subsidiary), Imperia Health Private Limited (a hospital management company) and IPE Global Centre for Knowledge and Development (a section 8 company focusing on research and development consultancy). For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com
About the Department
Our IT and e-Governance offerings are driven by the aim of leveraging IT as a force multiplier to overcome challenges of socio-economic development. We aim to reach out to farthest and difficult corners of the globe in order to aid their inclusion to the monitoring web, thus improving the connectivity and supervision of the governments over such black-boxes. Dedicated to building tenets of 'Smart Governance,' we act as a catalyst for building a better public service delivery system, empowered by technology enabled reforms for government programmes, flagship schemes and national level initiatives. Our technical, operational and subject matter expertise ranges from providing strategic oversight & consultancy for design , development and implementation of cutting edges e-Governance solutions to inspire, manage and monitor change. From aligning information technology with various government processes and programmes to an end-to-end solution for transforming interventions with intuitive IT solutions, we consolidate and support critical decisions, ensure accountability, transparency and above all, operational efficiency in delivery.
An ideal candidate at the minimum shall be responsible for:
- Base Location Ranchi on contract for 1 year(can be extended based on client requirement), a person who can join immediately shall be preferred
- knowledge of the common programming languages such as PHP/MySql,ASP, Java/J2EE,ASPC.net etc shall be preferred.
- Work with client team members and shall able to provide technical and functional support to client(Government client).
- Should have good presentation and communication skills, shall able to provide technical support and interact with higher Government officials(Secretary, Director level)
- Map the business requirements of customer with the technology requirements.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
Qualification and Experience
BE Computers, MCA, MBA -IT;
3-5 years experienced software professional cum business analyst in LAMP stack,prior work experience in Government projects will be given preference
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter, etc depending on your technology stack.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior, MVC design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Good understanding of database schemas, MySql queries, views, procedures.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Knowledge of other languages like C#, ASP.Net or Java/J2EE, AngularJS will have added advantages.
- Candidate having exposure to government projects shall be preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Worked on client site preferable Government clients
- Demonstrated teamwork skills;
- Strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Passion about delivery and focus on results