Ashwajit Singh in an exclusive conversation with BW
IPE Global | News | June 08, 2018 IST
Q- What is the value of Wellness of your workforce? What steps are you taking for it in your organisation?
My belief is that no company can be successful without paying attention to the well-being of their people -- and people can’t be successful without feeling good every day. Starting out with a team of five people to a current 900 plus full time workforce with nearly 1000 empaneled consultants. At IPE, we follow such steps:
* Flexible working hours
* Sensitation towards corporate culture through presence of policies in place have catalyzed our growth
* Young Leaders Programme (YLP) to accelerate growth of the mid-management
* ESOPs, Incentive scheme and profit/bonus share for employees
* Taking care of the people right from day one – Buddy policy which makes new joinees immediately feel at home
* Training and capacity building – should values culture
* Passion with their work
Q- What is the importance of an inspiring workplace?
The success of any organisation depends on its employees. It is widely understood that a positive ambience can make or mar your performance, be it school, college or workplace. No matter how talented and smart you are, you can work to the best of your capabilities and creative skills when you are surrounded by an encouraging environment that values human resource. At IPE, we run programmes for employees such as Toastmaster Club Rewards and acknowledgement, Gong for announcing wins for major achievements, exposure which helps all round people development, arrange off-site and on-site trainings to build employee capacities and incentivise to up motivation levels.
Read the full interview here