Training Management Information System (TMIS), Directorate of Integrated Child Development Services, Government of Bihar.
Year - 2015 - 2016
Client - Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Department of Social Welfare, Government of Bihar
We are responsible for Conceptualisation, Design, Monitoring Development and Roll- out of Training Management Information System in 64 AWTCs and 1 MLTC across all the 38 Districts in Bihar including baseline data collection, digitisation, validation & migration handholding support
- To understand the requirement, we first aimed to gather the information with the help of discussions with all the stake holders;
- Based on complete information of requirement, we then prepared concept notes & roll-out plans of the application- based on allocated budget and given timelines;
- We then focused on writing the request for proposals;
- Bid process management for shortlisting the agency to associate as implementation partner;
- Capacity building, monitoring the development of application, resource planning and deployment of resources and deliverables;
- Build implementation plan of the developed application and train them to end users for successful roll-out in all 38 districts;
- Sign off with a satisfactory report from the Client.
Our achievements in the review of TMIS's implementation include:
- Implement Automated Training Management Information System in all districts of Bihar;
- Data digitization and to be available for all officials from anywhere;
- Conceptualise the dashboard to provide complete MIS report about the key functionaries involved in this department.
Pilot roll out successfully done, being rolled out in 64 AWTCs and 1 MLTC in all the 38 Districts of Bihar.
Satisfactory feedback received from Hon'ble Secretary, Department of Social Welfare, Government of Bihar.