Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Regular ( Senior Level)
20 Jul, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Private Limited is a leading development sector consulting firm offering services in *Health, *Urban Infrastructure Development, *Policy, *PPP,*Government and Public Sector (GAPS), *Education, *Rural Development and *Environment and Climate Change areas.
IPE Global Private Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified development sector consultancy organisation, promoted by established practitioners and sector experts. Over the last fourteen years, IPE has successfully implemented over 500 projects in 31 countries working with several government agencies, international donor agencies and private firms making it a leading development sector consultancy organisation in South Asia. With offices across India, Kenya, Ethiopia, Bangladesh and United Kingdom, IPE brings with it a rare mix of international and regional expertise. It has a multi-disciplinary team of experts who have substantial relevant experience and knowledge of ground level realities, problems and issues in the different parts of the world. IPE has over 800 full time professional staff and a resource pool of more than 1000 consultants covering a wide range of multi-disciplinary practices. IPE not only brings in the specific expertise in the related fields, but also offers a culmination of best practices and extensive experience in diverse areas of development sector management consulting services. For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com; www.ipeafrica.com
Skill Set and Job Description:
- Timely preparation of quarterly and annual financial statement including Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Liasoning with Internal Departments Heads and Project Managers, Tax Authorities, Tax Consultants and Internal & Statutory Auditors.
- Accounts Payable and GL Management
- To ensure correctness and completeness of all Accounts Payable Invoice of Head Office and Branch Offices
- Periodic Reconciliation of Vendor Ledger with general Ledger
- To ensure monthly closing of AP and GL
- To ensure compliance of all internal control procedure and other internal guidance
- To ensure all statutory Compliance including GST, Income Tax, TDS, PF, ESI etc
- To ensure timely preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Supervision of Payroll, Treasury and Cash Management
- To ensure availability of periodic MIS pertaining to Accounts Payable and other financial statement to the Management./li>
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- CA/ICWA or other equivalent qualification.
- Ten to Twelve years of experience of supervising Accounts Payables and GL Function in ERP and corporate environment
- Working under ERP environment is desirable
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skill
- Leadership qualities to manage 20-25 People spread across various locations
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Download Job Description