Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Consultant ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
1 Dec, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation,Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank,DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
- Responsible for review and support designing of water supply, sewerage, storm water drainage etc. components as per guidelines under Government of India flagship national urban schemes.
- Managing infrastructure evaluation and inspection.
- Liaising with client and technical experts to communicate various requirements.
- Providing peer review and technical advisory into all stages of infrastructure development and implementation including – inputs into design and construction;procurement and bidding processes; contract management procedures, monitoring and reporting system.
- Assist in resolving contractual issue during implementation.
- Preparation of Progress as well as Project Completion Report.
- To monitor implementation of flagship national urban missions within the scope of the project.
- Coordination between State Govt. & ULB/SPV of target cities and Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Duration: Duration: Two years beginning November 2017.
Qualification & Experience
- At least 12 years of experience in progressively responsible positions.
- Experience in working in building construction & urban infrastructure projects which shall include preparation of designs, drawings & DPRs.
- Relevant experience in assessment, planning and implementation of physical and social infrastructure including water supply, sewerage, solid waste, roads, electricity,IT&ITES, etc of similar nature projects.