Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Permanent ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
1 Jul, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
- Sound knowledge of LAN, WAN, Desk side support
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Firewalls, Servers, Routers, Modems
- Knowledge of AV Servers, WSUS Server
- Knowledge of Patch Management, Inventory Management
- Should have worked on VM Ware (VMWARE ESX 5.0, vSphere ESXI 5.0,vCenter 5.0)
- Should have worked on Hyper-V
- Should have worked on SonicWall NSA series firewall
- Should have worked on Tally ERP 9
Qualification & Experience
- Graduate/ MCSE
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the same domain
Experience & Essential Skills
- Good knowledge of computer fundamentals, Hardware and Software
- Capable of taking initiatives on their own with minimum level of supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to understand and solve complex IT related problems
- Open to working in multi-cultural environment and effectively in small and large teams.