Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Regular ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
1 Oct, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation,Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank,DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
IPE Global invites applications from the qualified candidates in the Information Technology Unit in New Delhi, India.
Specifically focus on:
- As a senior programmer, he/she plays a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
- Be part of the Platform Infrastructure team, writing clean Java/J2EE code.
- Responsible for designing and implementing shared frameworks, services and libraries that will be used by application development teams for rapid development.
- Create design components, develop code and test changes utilizing test driven development. Coding must adhere to department standards, be easily maintainable,and have high system performance.
- Knowledge of QA & QC activities, writing automated test cases for testing.
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, regression testing, automated builds, and source control.
- Design and develop new systems as well as enhancements and fixing defects to existing software
- Participate in the development and implementation phases of projects to integrate regional applications into global platforms.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the emerging technologies.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering (B-Tech/ MCA /BCA).
- Prior experience of 4 to 7 years working as a Java developer.
- Experienced working on JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, frameworks.
- Should have experience of working on SVN, Selenium, Eclipse, Maven, ANT, Tomcat,JBOSS, MySQL/Oracle 11gor higher version.
- Hands on experience working on database procedures, functions and writing complex SQL.
- Hands-on experience in Java/J2EE and SOAP based Web Services development experience in a commercial environment..
- Should be comfortable with Agile Scrum development methodologies.
- Should have experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development.
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML,JSON, REST, SOAP, WS-, AXIS, JERSEY).
- Should have good working knowledge of JQuery, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap etc.
- Having working knowledge of NoSQL database will be added advantage.
- Having working knowledge of D3/ angular.js or any other similar APIs will be preferred.
- Should be self-motivated and have positive learning attitude.