Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Permanent ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
1 Nov, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is a leading development sector consulting firm offering services in *Health,*Urban Infrastructure Development, *Policy, *PPP,*Government and Public Sector (GAPS),*Education, *Rural Development, *IT & eGovernance and *Environment and Climate Change areas.
Information Technology Development Centre of IPE Global Private Limited located in Kolkata is SEI CMMi Level 3, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2015 Certified Centre.
IPE Global Limited is promoted by established practitioners and sector experts; over the last eighteen years, IPE has successfully implemented over 500 projects in 31 countries working with several government agencies, international donor agencies and private firms making it a leading development sector consultancy organisation in South Asia. With offices across India,Kenya, Ethiopia, Bangladesh and United Kingdom, IPE brings with it a rare mix of international and regional expertise. It has a multi-disciplinary team of experts who have substantial relevant experience and knowledge of ground level realities, problems and issues in the different parts of the world. IPE has over 700 full time professional staff and a resource pool of more than 1000 consultants covering a wide range of multi-disciplinary practices. IPE not only brings in the specific expertise in the related fields, but also offers a culmination of best practices and extensive experience in diverse areas of development sector management consulting services.For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com.
We are looking for a program manager with below responsibilities:
- Formulating, organizing and monitoring inter-connected projects.
- Coordinating cross-project activities.
- Strategic guidance to teams and project managers to oversee the progress of operations
- planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress,resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues aris.
- To ensure sign off and billing of agreed Billing milestones for their projects/ Program done on time as per Revenue Projection.
- Ensuring smooth delivery of projects and day to day project management activities.
- Participate in client calls to discuss the nature, urgency and root cause of the problems and appropriately take decisions in collaboration with clients.
- Working with the client for understanding the new and enhancement requirements.
- Ensuring on time delivery.
- Identify project roadblocks, risks and mitigation plan.
- Keeping track of tasks, defects assigned to the team.
- Interact with the customer stakeholders.
- Weekly reporting the status updates to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating the weekly status calls between the client and company stakeholders.
- Preparation of Weekly / Monthly MIS reports.
- Ensure timely closures of reported incidents and tasks by teams.
Qualification & Experience
- Must have B.E. / B.Tech / MCA Degree from a premier institute, preferably in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering and MBA.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Software development industry.
- Should have experience in coordinating software projects/PMO role.
- Managing stakeholder expectations.
- Understanding of metrics and processes of CMMI, Estimation, SDLC, Project Planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, articulation and communication skills
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the project lifecycle.
- Crisp communication and presentation skills.
- Well-developed negotiation and relationship skills.
- Should be good at numbers and MIS reports preparation.
- Ability to build consensus.
- Detail and big picture orientation.