Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Director- Health, Nutrition & WASH
Type of Employment :
Permanent ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
31 Aug, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development,Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e- Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
IPE seeks an experienced professional to lead as Director for our Health, Nutrition & WASH practice. The preferred candidate would bring consulting & social sector experience. The individual should have the ability to exhibit structured thinking in the face of complex scenarios,decision making in ambiguous environments, follow a results oriented approach, and to deliver exceptional client service. The role has P&L responsibility and the preferred candidate would be expected to have a successful track record of managing P&L.
Broad Description of the Role:
- The Director is envisaged as a thought leader in Health. Nutrition, Water and Sanitation sector & primarily responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive business strategy/ plan and execute the same in order to attain the business goals set aside for the sector
- Communicate and maintain trust / relationships with clients, potential clients and government organizations to strengthen ongoing engagements and build potential future business.
- Attend/facilitate key meetings with Government (national and state), donors and civil society partners.
- Synthesize information and lead insightful recommendations to clients.
- Strong project planning, project team management and leadership skills.
- Meet regularly with current and prospective clients to nurture relationships and check on client satisfaction and monitor project quality.
- Actively pursue new business opportunities in India and Internationally.
Qualification & Experience
- M.B.B.S./ Masters in Public Health/ Ph.D. in Health and Nutrition/ M.B.A. or similar relevant educational qualification(s) with a minimum of 15 years of experience across consulting/ government or non-government practice.
- Significant experience of leading the P&L of a business vertical.
- Demonstrated skills in networking and leveraging relationships across a range of stakeholders including donors, governments, experts and partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in the not-for-profit or development sector, or demonstrated expertise in the sector.
- In-depth knowledge of social sector issues in India with specific focus on health and nutrition.
- Extensive network/ relationships in the development community.
Personal Characteristics & Soft Skills:
- Must be a self - starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong personal values including integrity, teamwork & innovation.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to represent IPE at a variety of platforms.
- Commitment & belief in IPEs core values.