Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Talent Acquisition Executive
Type of Employment :
Regular ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
25 Jul, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development,Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e- Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
We are seeking a junior recruiter with a proven background in hiring to provide effective recruitment service and delivery. Preference will be given to candidates from consulting/development sector experience and background.
The position will be responsible to support the Talent Acquisition team for corporate as well as projects related hiring needs.
- Drafting job descriptions, posting advertisements on job Portals and career sites.
- Preparing Offer letters, Appointment letters, internships certificate etc.
- Managing screening of and/or final phone/face to face interviews for candidates with the concerned department.
- Perform reference checks, compiling salary related documents for shortlisted candidates.
- Maintaining weekly, monthly and ad hoc MIS and dashboards.
- Screening CVs from Naukri, Linkedin and career section etc.
- Managing and maintaining database of the CVs.
- Sourcing CVs for open positions.
- Work towards targets and close open positions as per the SLAs.
Qualification & Experience
- MBA in HR/ MSW/ Sociology with 0-2 years of experience in the talent acquisition function. Experience of managing recruitment for Urban, Infrastructure engineering,Social development, Public Health, Livelihood sector will be highly preferred.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly, and progressively take on new responsibility.
- Positive attitude with focus on customer service.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Organized, able to handle multiple tasks at one time, with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the policies and procedures of multilateral and bilateral institutions.