Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Consultant- Brand & Communication Strategy
Type of Employment :
Consultant ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
23 Jun, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
USAID funded Urban Health Project
IPE Global is managing a five year USAID Cooperative Agreement that focuses on Ending Preventable Maternal and Child Deaths among India’s Urban Poor. The program titled, PAHAL-Partnerships for Affordable Healthcare Access and Longevity is designed and managed by IPE Global Limited, with technical and financial assistance from USAID. PAHAL is a flagship Market Systems Innovation Initiative to catalyze market based health systems to improve access to affordable and quality Primary Healthcare for underserved urban communities.Core to PAHAL is aggregating and strengthening inclusive healthcare business (IBMs) capable of responding to national priorities of reducing morbidity and mortality among women and children in the underserved urban communities through improved access to affordable, quality RMNCH+A services and better health seeking behaviour. The intended intervention outcomes are:
- Increased access to affordable quality primary health care ensured for 10 million urban poor
- Out of Pocket (OOP) Expenditure for urban poor for primary health care reduced by 30% in intervention areas
PAHAL pivots its interventions around 4 strategic pillars:
1.Leverage Resources and align blend of private, public, philanthropic resources targeted to achieve sustainable impact at Inclusive Healthcare Businesses to increase coverage for underserved urban communities with specific emphasis on maternal, new-born, child health.
2.Engage and Empower Communities through appropriate community-focused demand side financing mechanisms, effective mobilization and deployment of appropriate technologies and innovations that improve health-seeking behavior.
3.Accelerate IBM Scale up through financial, managerial and strategic advisory and assistance towards building financially viable and socially sustainable business models that offer expanded service mix, standardized operating procedures, affordable pricing,improved quality of care and patient satisfaction.
4.Deploy Innovative Solutions that help to reduce cost and improve access to patient-centric quality care and provide innovative health financing solutions.
PAHAL’s is working with a number of inclusive healthcare businesses providing them need based technical and financial assistance and advisory to facilitate scale up of services for urban underserved communities. Some of these include:
- HLFPPT- manages Merrygold Health Network, one of India’s largest social franchising model with over 700 hospitals and 400 urban facilities- PAHAL supports redesigning and testing sustainable community engagement to increase linkages and coverage for urban poor communities
- Glocal Healthcare-Network of fast growing affordable hospitals providing comprehensive primary and secondary care. PAHAL supports demonstration of Glocal Digital Dispensaries an integrated technology led model providing primary healthcare through videoconferencing.
- LifeSpring- Network of hospitals delivering quality and affordable maternity care for low income women and children: PAHAL supports designing and testing of LS Community Extension Program that increase doorstep delivery of maternal and child services.
PAHAL is looking for a team of 1-2 short-term communication consultants to work closely with the Project team, stakeholders to develop the Branding & Communication Strategy of the Project.
The assignment will require to:
- Define core strategic positioning for PAHAL.
- Researching and identify motivations behind key groups that need influencing.
- Develop key messages and communication strategy for various stakeholders to achieve program objectives.
- Develop Communication Plan for PAHAL’s IBM Partners as mentioned above
- Identify key partners for development of communication material.
- Handle agency pitch / briefing for marketing agencies.
- Orchestrate / supervise development of creatives.
- Develop Strategy for the digital initiatives.
- Test impact including feedback from key stakeholders and revise material if required.
Expected Key Deliverables:
- PAHAL Communication Strategy document outlining the core positioning and value proposition, targeted messaging for the audience, with communication tools of (Film,website, collaterals, presentations, conferences etc.)
- Targeted messaging for various stakeholders – Existing Partners, Government, Innovators,Funders and Potential Partners.
- Develop Communication Plan for PAHAL’s IBM Partners that assists them increase the brand equity in the markets they serve. This will include understanding the key barrier and opportunities and targeting strategies to mobilize clients with spending capacity of $8-10 to access services.
- Oversee the production of communication collaterals-print/electronic and social
Post-graduate qualification in Communications / Marketing/ MBA or any other related subject.
- Minimum 15+ years of experience in managing, developing and implementing brand and communication strategies.
- Rich experience in consulting, research and media outreach campaigns with demonstrated success.
- Experience in designing communication campaigns specifically for brand building & recognition.
- Previous experience working at senior positions with a marketing consultancy or advertising agency required.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Analytical and logical approach to identify relevant information, lead all aspects of planning for the redesigning of the branding & communication strategy.
- He/she must be highly motivated, well organized, and detail-oriented and possess good time management skills.
- Aptitude for developing creative and innovative marketing solutions.
- Experience in overseeing the design and production of print materials and digital media.
Interested candidates should send the following by 20th June, 2017:
- Updated CV’s.
- Portfolio of relevant projects.
- Brief approach to the given assignment.