Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Director IT & E- Governance
Type of Employment :
Full Time ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
15 Jul, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
I-Tec (IPE Technologies) As policy advisors to more than 20 international governments across the globe, IPE Global has helped develop several best practice governance models which are benchmarks internationally. Learning from our sector-wide exposure to reforms, we have diversified over the past 16 years to position ourselves as change facilitators and catalyst for reforms planning and implementation. In an attempt to move ahead with this objective, we have now taken another leap to deploy technology enabled reform models which are futuristic yet simple to implement. An extension of the existing IPE Global portfolio, i-Tec is a team of niche but diverse development sector professionals working towards bridging policy and implementation gaps which hamper intelligent e-governance. The team brings on-board unique skill-sets and ability to merge IPE Global’s multi-sector expertise and experience with different technology platforms delivering customized ICT4D solutions.
- Provide guidance and vision to the technical and business development team
- Develop yearly targets and business plan for the practice in consultation with key team members
- Provide insight on evolving the practice, improving turnover potential and expansion of business as well as team.
- Take responsibility for the practice operations and profitability
- Provide potential connect and linkages in government sector and the industry to capitalize on business opportunities
- Review business proposals for quality assurance and provide necessary guidance to the business development team on domain as well as technical areas
- Lead marketing and business development initiatives.
- Develop and train a team of pre-sales consultants/ analysts/ managers
- Exploring new sectors and geographies for business growth internationally
Branding and Communications:
- Responsible for branding I-Tec and networking with external agencies for effective market positioning
- Work along with IPE Global’s communications team on internal and external communications
Client Service Delivery:
- Nodal point person for client negotiations representing i-Tec
- Guide Team Management and mobilization as well as technical engagement in existing or new projects and programmes
- Provide technical insight on new technologies and techniques for improving software solutions and service delivery
- Liaising with clients for ongoing projects, performance feedbacks and new business opportunities
- Take lead on improving operational efficiency and quality assurance mechanism by providing implementation support and management of quality certifications (ISO/CMM any other quality certifications)
Qualification & Experience
- Techno-managerial profile (M.Tech. /B.Tech. + MBA) with prudent understanding of Experience IT consulting in government (E-Governance).
- At least 15 years of experience in IT consulting and software solutions with exposure to Government.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the capacity of a Practice Head or a similar position leading overall e-Governance set up for a reputed organisation
- Experience or exposure to CMMi and other quality standards within the IT industry
- Experience of working internationally and with diverse clients
- Multi-domain knowledge under government advisory and consulting practice
- Strong professional network within the IT industry and government sector
- Excellent communication, liaison and presentation skills
- Ability to manage diverse clients across the geographies
- Experience of working with multi-lateral agencies/ donors will be an added advantage