Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Full Time ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
30 Jun, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
- Tracking business development opportunities coming up in health, nutrition and WASH sector.
- Supporting in day to day operational details, final composition of EoIs and proposals preparation
- Developing Background Materials and preparing First Draft of Technical Proposals
- Contacting consultants and formatting CVs of Experts and Project Sheets in desired formats.
- Developing network and relationships with other consultancy firms, institutions, NGOs, and individuals working in the sectors.
- Building institutional relations and brand of the company in the sector.
- Function as a key member of the team and provide required management support in initiating new projects.
- Support in grounding and managing newly won projects.
- Post Graduate in public health/ Management/ population education and demography, or related fields.
- Management Degree in related area preferred.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in Business Development functions in a consulting firm.
- Well versed with the BD cycle.
- Experience of providing support in EoIs and proposal preparation.
- Good IT Skill and self-reliant in developing and formatting documents.
- Capable of taking initiatives on their own with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex information.
- Open to working in multi-cultural environment and effectively in small and large teams.
- Fluency in English: able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing.
Target oriented and willing to work in the business development health, nutrition and WASH sector.Download Job Description