Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Senior Developer- IOS Application
Type of Employment :
Full Time ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
1 Jan, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
IPE Global invites applications from the qualified candidates in the Information Technology Unit New Delhi, India.
Specifically focus on:
- As a programmer, he/she plays a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and helps develop best practices for future development.
- Masters or higher degree in areas of Business Administration, public health and other related fields.
- Responsible for designing and implementing shared frameworks, services and libraries that will be used by application development teams for rapid development.
- Design and develop new systems as well as enhancements and fixing defects to existing software
- Participate in the development and implementation phases of projects to integrate regional applications into global platforms.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the emerging technologies.
- Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering (B-Tech/ MCA )
- Prior experience of 3 to 6 years working as IPhone/ Android developer or platform independent mobile application developer.
- Should have developed native apps listed in Apple Store or Google Play Store or Microsoft Store
- Hands on experience working on database procedures, functions and writing complex SQL
- Should have experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Having working knowledge of NoSQL database will be added advantage
- Performance optimizations for mobile devices
- Experience with HTTP and REST web services
- Performing Unit testing, peer code review, technical documentation
- Thorough understanding of all phases of software development and meticulous about coding practices, unit testing and clean documentation
- Demonstrated success working in a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment.
- Very good debugging skills to solve complex problems without much assistance
- Good knowledge of agile practices, configuration management, defect tracking etc.
- Good communication skills
- Should be a self-starter and work effectively with very little assistance.
- Self-motivated with a continuous desire to look for avenues for innovation
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and take informed decisions
- Firm believer in execution excellence with a passion to build top notch technology products