Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Manager - Business Development
New Delhi, India
Type of Employment :
Regular ( Senior Level)
31 Aug, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
1.Co-ordinate and Manage the preparation of EOI/Proposals:
- Identification of business opportunities related to the sector;
- Prepare summary and key points of opportunities for obtaining approvals to proceed
- Ensure compliance of proposal as per tender requirements
- Rewrite / develop profiles of key experts as per requirements of the RFP
- Arrange proposal meetings, prepare detailed program of inputs and deadlines, pre-bid queries
- Maintenance of database on key experts and companies;
- Identification of and sourcing of experts
- Follow up with external consultants and obtain detailed information and negotiate for professional fees
- Monitor progress in preparation of proposal
- Maintain strong relationships with associates/ technical writers
- Co-ordinate production and timely submission
- Finalization of financial proposals
2. Other duties to consider:
- Present and attain seminars, exhibitions and network meetings
- Prepare information brochures and publicity materials related to projects
- Monitoring and updating of Project Data Sheets.
- Obtain Project completion certificates from client in collaboration with project manager
- Updating and distribution of Marketing Material and Reviews.
Qualifications & Experience
- Post Graduate in Planning/ Management/ Engineering, or related fields
- Management Degree in related areas preferred
- 6-8 years of Experience of Management in Urban Infrastructure related projects in consulting sector
- Sound knowledge of working on EoIs/proposals of bilateral and multilateral funding agencies like ADB, WB, JICA, etc
- Development of business strategies for key projects
- BD activities along with development of key profiles as per technical requirements of RFP
- Excellent word processing and computer skills (Microsoft Office suite of programs).
- Excellent personal organization skills (including prioritizing tasks).