Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Administration Executive (Old)
Type of Employment :
Full Time ( Mid Level)
15 Mar, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development,Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI* Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
Urban Health Project
IPE Global has signed a 5 year Cooperative Agreement with USAID that aims to reduce preventable morbidity and mortality among women and children in urban areas by increasing access to and utilization of high quality primary healthcare services with a special focus on MNCH and FP services by leveraging the Inclusive Business Models (IBMs) and Primary Healthcare Networks. With this strategic framework the program aims that 10 million urban poor will have access to quality primary healthcare services resulting in a reduction in the Out of Pocket (OOP) Expenditure. The Project will be covering urban communities in Rajasthan, Odisha, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal and Madhya Pradesh and will scout for potential partnerships and expansion in other high focus states for USAID. Key Strategic Interventions areas will be; (i) Providing techno-managerial, financial capacity and ecosystem platform building for IBMs to institutionalize systems to offer high quality, affordable primary and secondary care with special focus on MNCH, FP and services and scale up; (ii) Scale up of need-based innovations, products leveraging technology to improve point of care (PoC) delivery in the community; (iii) Develop and roll out innovative demand side financing mechanisms that will increase ability of the urban poor to access quality healthcare; (iv) Adapt and roll out demand generation and behavior change communication (BCC) campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of health seeking behavior among the urban poor.
- Provide administrative assistance in the management of Program.
- Provide support in general administration, logistics and day to day administrative functions of the project unit.
- Provide support in logistics arrangements for meetings / workshops as per program requirement.
- Responsible for managing the travel portfolio including booking of air tickets, hotels, taxi hiring for the project staff.
- Review the invoices submitted by vendors, provide necessary supporting documents, process the same and submit to finance dept. for payment.
- Maintain travel approval and payment records and update the same on regular basis.
- Maintain records of stationery, equipment and other consumables items and update the same on regular basis.
- Perform procurement functions of the unit, maintain vendor data base, prepare comparative statements and purchase order etc.
- Provide support in physical verification of assets conducted at periodic intervals.
- Perform any other related task and activities assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in similar position, with experience in operation, administration and logistics.
Essential skills & Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application.
- Must have excellent analytical, presentation & communication skills
- Must have creative thinking & be a team player.
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Download Job Description