Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Type of Employment :
Contractual ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
1 Oct, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development,Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI* Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
IPE Global invites applications from the qualified candidates in the Information Technology & e-Governance Unit for Lucknow, UP India.
- Engage in project service delivery.
- Assessment of the requirement of the client / customer.
- Map the business requirements of customer with the technology requirements.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources. Develop overall implementation solution plan, and serve as a lead as required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts.
- Produce technical documents such as FRS, SRS, ER etc., detailed technical design document (LLD/HLD) to match the solution design specifications.
- Responsible for end to end Design, Delivery and Support including coordination with software developers.
- Produce progress reports or any other documents as per the requirement of the client.
- Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision.
- Liaising with clients for ongoing projects, performance feedbacks and business opportunities.
- Advise clients on future developments.
- Identify/create business opportunities related to e-Gov consulting/software/product marketing and have experience in Client/Stakeholder management.
- Preparation of proposal / technical presentations and represent IPE in pre-bid meeting or any other client presentation.
- Any other duty as and when assigned by the line manager.
Qualification & Experience
- Must have B.E. / B.Tech / MCA Degree from a premier institute, preferably in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering along with MBA or equivalent.
- Having PMP / Prince 2 certificate will be preferred.
- 10+ years of experience; preferably with last 3- 5 years in technical architect / Solution Architect role
- Experience of 3 – 5 years in Government domain will be preferred.
- Proven expertise to work with at least two of the software stacks/Mobile technologie e.g.JAVA, PHP, .NET, Android, ioS etc.
- Proven expertise in Middleware products and RDBMS.
- Proven expertise for assessment of IT Infrastructure requirements.
- Hands on in architecture, design and coding.
- In-depth understanding and application of the SoA Services with Enterprise Computing.
- Proven expertise in dealing with IT security systems.
- Ability to establish a shared vision between customers and team members and deliver quality solutions to satisfy the shared vision.
- Working knowledge in pre-sales, bid-process management and business development activities in Government sector would be an added advantage.
- Should exhibit strong leadership qualities through quick decision-making and change management, strong analytical ability and good project management skills.
- Should be self-motivated and have positive learning attitude.
- Located in Lucknow, UP or Ready to Relocate.
- Ready to Travel in short notice.