Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
Type of Employment :
Consultant ( Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
31 Aug, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
- Design of Electrical/Instrumentation components.
- Appraisal of subprojects having Electrical/Instrumentation component.
- Assist Procurement Oversee contract management and performance monitoring of the contractors.
- Ensuring the implementation of construction activities.
- Assist in preparation of Project Completion Report.
- Ensure timely deliverable, quality outputs and team coordination.
Qualification & Experience
- Graduation in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in related field.