Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
Project Performance and Management Specialist
Type of Employment :
Consultant ( Senior Level)
31 Aug, 2017
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com
- Design & implementation of PPMS.
- Selection of performance indicators set relating to (a) physical infrastructure development; (b)environmental, institutional capacity development including the urban governance, finance, and service delivery improvements.
- Conducting baseline surveys of all indicators, Monitor and evaluate the performance of the project and the subprojects.
- Standardization of formats and reports for dissemination to various stakeholders of the project.
- Design a project website, suitable system for E- Governance and E- Procurement, MIS.
- Preparation of QPR, annual reports and other mandatory deliverables, monthly staff and work schedule to PMU and respective PIUs and ensure implementation.
- Inclusion of appropriate & suitable tools and softwares for the project preparation.
- Ensure timely deliverable, quality outputs and team coordination.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Relevant work experience in project performance and management.