Apply Now Back
Job Title / Position:
New Delhi - Nirman Bhawan
Type of Employment :
Contractual ( Junior Level)
30 Sep, 2018
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e- Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with WHO (a specialized agency of the United Nations for health), multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines.
About the project: WHO Technical Support Network for Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (WHO-RNTCP TSN):
Ending Tuberculosis (TB) epidemic in India by 2025, five years ahead of the global targets as per sustainable development goals 2030, has been a top priority of Government of India (GoI) leveraging on various GoI initiatives including Digital India. Real-time digital surveillance and monitoring are crucial to achieve this goal. WHO Country Office (WCO) India has been providing high end technical assistance to the Revised National TB Control Programme (RNTCP), GoI through a network of medical consultants since nearly two decades. WCO India has now been requested by Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, for technical support in setting up a national TB surveillance unit using digital platform as part of the existing technical assistance network. This IT team will provide technical assistance in the development and maintenance of NIKSHAY; a web-based patient notification, tracking, surveillance and monitoring ICT platform of RNTCP; with the purpose of accelerating digitalization of information management as well as enable ICT based service delivery linkages for diagnosis, treatment, logistic management and social protection through a multi-sectoral framework to improve patient care. This will also be linked with proposed Integrated Health Information Platform for overarching, larger health intelligence and surveillance. The national TB surveillance Unit will also provide support to the state teams in capacity building and troubleshooting on ICT front to facilitate universal coverage of TB notification from public and private sectors and monitoring of quality indicators of all service delivery components enlisted above.
The proposed national TB surveillance unit will function under the overall supervision of WHO TB National Professional Officers (NPOs) and Central TB Division (CTD). All positions are contractual and extendable annually based on performance appraisal. The current project period is 3 years.
The deliverables of the national TB surveillance Unit will be:
- Geospatial analytics
- ICT based treatment adherence tools integration
- Call Center CRM integration
- Machine to Nikshay data transfer capability
- DBT monitoring capabilities
- Artificial intelligence
The incumbents based on their ToRs will be part of the IT team, will be stationed at CTD, New Delhi and are expected to perform their duties as per the guidance of the supervisors and will be governed by the terms and conditions of the contractual arrangement.
- (S)He should ensure relevant documentation related to the application.
- (S)He will be responsible for management of data masters and other configuration support to ensure smooth field operations on ground
- (S)He will be responsible for providing technical support to resolve any issues encountered on field
- Provide ad-hoc data reporting and information support to application users
- Conduct application, infrastructure, documentation and other technical knowledge transition support
- Any other activity assigned by Team Lead
- Ability to train master trainers and field staff.
Qualification & Experience:
- (S)He shall have degree in engineering / computers / Information Technology or
- diploma in engineering / computers / Information Technology with two years of experience with necessary certification of repute in respective domains
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Two or more years of related experience with computers and providing customer service in a technological environment.
- Experience of supporting Web sites, with a proficient knowledge of web development tools, ideally .NET, asp, and SQL databases
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups.Download Job Description